The line dance is a dance with repeated sequence of steps in which a group of people dance in one or more lines, all facing the same direction, and executing the steps at the same time. Line dancing's popularity grew out of the 1970's, when the country-western dance continued to explore and develop this form of dancing.
In this country western dance tutorial you will learn how to do the "Take It Away" line dance. This 32 count, 2 wall line dance is performed to the song "Take It From Me" by Scooter Lee and choreographed by Max Perry and Joanne Brady. Watch this how to video, and you'll be doing the "Take It Away" line dance in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades